By becoming a member of the SOA, you have the opportunity to join a modern organisation with a rich history in Scottish Optoelectronics.
Members can access a range of exclusive benefits to help them create valuable national and global partnerships, grow their business, and become a leading player in the Optoelectronics community.
The full range of SOA member benefits include:
- Inclusion in the SOA member directory and all documentation
- Access to valuable Optoelectronics reports and documents
- Information regarding available technology reports
- Participation in SOA activities, workshops, events and networking opportunities
- Funding and grant signposting
- Partner company identification
- Exclusive member access to SOA archive material (1994-2014)
- Alerts and information on Scottish, UK, EU and global Optoelectronics news, activities and jobs.
- Opportunity to provide input to SOA lobbying of Government
- Full access to Technology Scotland’s range of benefits, events and Special Interest Groups.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please visit our Become a Member page and sign up.